LL - Save Tonight LL - Save Tonight

Sweet.

I was hoping this would come out soon, and I'm glad it did, very nice work, Peach lock, make a fucking sequel to lock hawk down >=D

The Green Flea The Green Flea

Funny, in a very retro style.

I quite liked the old school theme to it, but the action was quite lacking, it would have been cool to see a dogfight or something. Not to mention, you need to adapt to flash a bit more. But it's nice to see that you've got the artistic ability to make good animations.

L1F3 Shorts ep.18 L1F3 Shorts ep.18

Pretty shit.

Voice acting was rather terrible, script was pretty poorly made, and the graphics, they were just abismal, who still draws like that?

Battlegrounds Battlegrounds

Sweeeeeet.

I can definetly see this winning the competition and landing front page, I wish you good luck.

Joelasticot responds:

Thanks a lot mate, I really appreciate all your support.

<3!

_Fallen_ _Fallen_

Good Revival

I liked your work with the pixels that you used, brung back a lot of the authenticity of the games from the 70's or so. Only next time make cooler things like ship that fly in and divebomb as a special move, that's really cool

Whack-A-Monkey 1.5 Whack-A-Monkey 1.5

wow

normally i hate games that are about 20 KB, but this is probably the best of its kind. Good job =D

the preloader was cool too, simple yet nice lot of eye candy

AlertAnimations responds:

Yeah, I liked the pre-loader too!

Countdown to awesome Countdown to awesome

it was alright

i just dont like the drum sampless

Rad responds:

I need to break away from using drum samples everyone has already heard before. Thanks.

Path of the Sloth Path of the Sloth

it was good

it was enjoyable. all i can say against it is the selection of drum samples :((

BloodyN00b responds:

When you say it was good and enjoyable, I'm surprised you only give it a score of 2.
But I guess that doesn't really matter =P

I had some problems with the drum samples on this one. I have used those samples before, with better results, which makes me believe it is a mastering issue. Alas, I probably will not manage to improve it in any near future.
Thanks for pointing it out though.

Lugia - Cover (Request) Lugia - Cover (Request)

you've got to be kidding me

try to shape the white noise to actually make it enjoyable, and try not using fl studio, criticism or telling you what to do, i know what to do, and its a big change from what im hearing :(((

loansindi responds:

wow. you're good at words.

LIE